Nothing better!! Love it!
They were in a class by themselves .
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFYJe2o2yJM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TFYJe2o2yJM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rCyr1ugzxXM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rCyr1ugzxXM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/teMlv3ripSM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Nothing better!! Love it!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I watched A Fish Called Wanda a couple of weeks ago. You can't beat the Holy Grail though.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcxKIJTb3Hg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcxKIJTb3Hg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9V7zbWNznbs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9V7zbWNznbs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
One of my favorite skits:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8I3zCQzZx68&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8I3zCQzZx68&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Darn you elp, you beat me to it!!!
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
ROFL I'd never seen that one before!! Love it!
I love Life of Brian too
Think I was in college before I saw it for the first time.
NSFW
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/krb2OdQksMc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/krb2OdQksMc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Darn you elp, you beat me to it!!!</div></div>
sorry! You know I had to!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Also one of my favs "I fart in your general direction"
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Your mother smells of elderberries!
Now, go away before I taunt you for a second time
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks